Bye Bye Blue

Bonjour my beautiful people,

before my exclusive fashion day begins with another fashion show by the amazing Liz Malraux I leave you with an essential trend for the coming season: Petrol! Save the color because it will be one of the very few that is going to be on the stage of the season within the usual colors you are familiar with for autumn/winter. Such as black, grey or shades of brown and beige.

A gloomy season is going to await us with a lot of style. So we say goodbye to blue and hello to the new blue - petrol

Nails and photos by MiuNails & Wellness, thank you! It made my day yesterday to see that my nail artist is back.




Xoxo ♥ Johanna

2 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That is some GORGEOUS nail color you have there, I'm lucky because I have one that is super similar, and now it's in style haha!
    http://emiliasbook.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...