Ted 2 Is Like...

Hey buddies,

lately my best thunder buddy (my brother) took me to cinema and we have decided to watch Ted 2. After I have fallen in love with the coolest teddy bear in town while watching the first movie the second part has been a must for me. I went there without watching the trailer or informing myself about the movie (I hate to be spoilered in any way and enjoy something without any prejudices). I was in the best condition to be surprised. All I have heard was that is to be a good movie. But I did not have any different thoughts about it.


So, I do not wish to spoiler you either about the movie. All I will say is that I can just confirm what I thought about the movie ahead that it is worth watching and a must-watch movie to enjoy at the cinema. I think I liked it even more than the first movie because it was very emotionally embracing however the unique Ted humor is more an represented once again. I could laugh about the jokes weeks and months later on.
At some points I thought that there is no central theme in the movie but Ted 2 is just like the real life: First you wonder why things happen in the order they happen or rather why they happen at all but in the end you understand that it was meant for something bigger and greater.

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...