Torn Two Ways

Happy belated Halloween my friends of the night,

you can say that one of my most favorite times of the year had come with Halloween. The time of the year when you can legally wear black without your mother saying: "Child, please wear more brighter colors!" but what I am more excited about on Halloween is to sow my wild oats on my face and live up my fantasies of make-up arts.

So after last year I put my focus on cosplay this year I focused on my make-up. Sadly the children from now our days lost the spirit and no one rang on the door.

What a paradox that it is us adults who put in the passion into Halloween. Us human are really complex beings some of us live whereas they would like to die, some of us are beautiful to admire whereas no one imagines how lonely the one or other must feel, then there are some of us who talk and talk and talk and everyone would think that they know everything about this person but all they understand is blah, blah, blah... the person remains misunderstood...

Misunderstood...

So much love they have inside but no one to share it with. What a tragedy, that those people who live day for day are bearing a heavy heart of burden with them which is filled with sorrow. They are happy and thrilled with life but in any minute they might fall back to desperation...










Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...