Old School

Hello my beautiful people,

I am a classy girl. I put high values on things that people in my age adults already find ridiculously old-fashioned. They are living for the moment, for them there is no direction and no time-dimension existing - neither a future, nor a past, not back or forth and not even left or right. Idealistic idiots. But let me tell you how you will be surprised how much we are going back in time and celebrate the old fashion at the edge when we have almost lost it we get back to the glory of the classy times. Or does it come back to us? The idea of "stop thinking start living" is a simple illusion whereas the picture of the past along with its values is always going to remain.

I for myself never want to forget where I come from, I am very much interested in where you come from either. Your roots are most interesting for me. It is like the search for a treasure. When I take a look at the beautiful people from decades ago I saw them so alike but yet so versatile. But I admire them because they all look like kings or rather queens from the times of baroque. Each one an unique specimen that had different stories to tell in one book. Do not forget where you come from, draw a picture and take it with you.








Blazer - H&M
Skirt - Zara
Top - Oui
Lipstick - P2

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...